Nazarene Roundtable

A forum for discussion, reflection, and calls to action. Everyone is welcome.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Welcome!

Dear friends,
My cousin Joseph and I began talking about turning our conversation into a blog to ease the communication and then Brannon suggested the same thing and it was a done deal.

I have taken the liberty of copying all of our e.mails into individual posts (along with Joseph's direct replies as comments on those posts). If you find that you would like ANYTHING edited, just let me know. I hope to be able to grant you access to do this in the future, but if anything is pressing just contact me directly.

Grace and Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

who is whitechocolatemocha? be known!

7/25/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger Scott M. Collins said...

That is Wade, I believe :-)

7/26/2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger Brannon Hancock said...

"Pirate NINJA roundtable..." Now you're talkin'...

7/29/2006 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home